【国際委員会からのお知らせ】ISN Regional Training Centers
The ISN has selected 21 ISN Regional Training Centers to provide in-depth specialized training to improve patient care in different regions of the world. Their approval is for a period of 5 years (2021-2026).
These centers were selected by the ISN Core Programs Committee as institutions of excellence in low and middle-income countries to:
- Hosting fellows (ISN provides up to 12 months of financial support to fellows).
- Holding educational meetings and workshops on regionally relevant topics.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise via the ISN Educational Ambassadors or Continuing Medical Education Programs.
- Supporting emerging centers from low resource areas through the Sister Centers Programs.
- Contributing to the ISN Academy – either by developing educational materials or contributing to webinars.
- Developing and engaging in advocacy activities and collaborations with local and regional authorities.
For your information, below is an overview of the various application deadlines for the ISN Programs.
It would be great if you could spread this exciting news to your network and we hope to see RTC involved in the coming months!
Dominique Tudor and Xenia Nabokov
International Society of Nephrology (ISN)