ISN at ASN Kidney Week 2011 in Philadelphia
ISN at ASN Kidney Week 2011
Join us in Philadelphia!
ISN welcomes you to join us at ASN Kidney Week to find out the different ways that ISN has helped advance kidney care globally.
The ISN Global Outreach (GO) Programs in particular have changed the lives of doctors and kidney patients in developing and developed countries. Kidney specialists, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals have learnt cutting-edge techniques and accessed the latest research in prevention and diagnosis. Through these programs, renal centers in the emerging world have also built strong and long-lasting partnerships with centers in developed countries, transforming the level of care for patients in the developing world.
If you are planning to attend Kidney Week, come visit us at the ISN exhibition stand (booth 332-336) at Kidney Week from November 10 to 12, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
There is more than one reason to come by the stand, you can also:
- Join the ISN's GO information sessions each day from 10:00 - 11:00AM
- Speak with a Kidney International (KI) Editor each day from 9:30 - 10:30AM and find out how you can get published in KI
- Find out more about World Kidney Day 2012 activities and campaign materials
- Learn more about the benefits of an ISN member and how you can help contribute to advancing kidney care worldwide
- Discover our upcoming scientific events
- Renew your ISN membership and find out about the incentives offered
- Enter into a prize draw for a chance to win free registration to one of ISN's scientific events
- and much more...
See you at our stand (booth 332-336) in Philadelphia!
The ISN Team